About Crest Nicholson
Crest Nicholson is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for creating vibrant sustainable communities, built upon key placemaking principles.
Our portfolio ranges from homes for first-time buyers to large family homes, and includes a mix of houses, apartments and commercial facilities as part of our larger developments.
Crest Nicholson’s aim for the present and future is to improve the quality of life for communities and individuals
by providing community-focused public spaces, extensive green infrastructure, and appropriate community facilities.
We hope to carry our past success on to Shenley Park and deliver high quality housing, including affordable housing, that residents and neighbours can be proud of.
Crest Nicholson is invested in the local area, with several successful developments in Milton Keynes and Buckinghamshire.
Current developments include:
- Tattenhoe / Kings Meadow
- Campbell Wharf
- Morton Park, Wavendon
- Whitehouse Park – part of the western expansion area
Meet the team:
Members of the project team are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the proposals.
- Crest Nicholson – Developer
- Savills – Planning Consultants
- PAD Design – Masterplanners
- The Landscape Partnership – Landscape, Ecology,
- Biodiversity, and Arboriculture
- Ardent Consulting Engineers – Transport, Acoustics and Air Quality
- WSP – Flood Risk and Drainage
- BECG – Community Engagement